Phone Icon (207) 945-4033

Contact Us Today

U-Can Inc. FAQ

We have provided this U-Can Inc. FAQ page to help those interested in working with us learn more about what is required for employment. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us at (207) 659-6461.

Q: Do I need my high school diploma to work?

A: Yes, but GED is also accepted and efficient.

Q: Is a driver's license required?

A: Not necessarily, contact us for more information regarding this question.

Q: Do I need to pass a background check?

A: Yes, this is required. Applicants need to pass APS (Adult Protective Service) CPS (Child Protective Service) background checks as well as a no-domestic-violence background check.